Sunday, December 18, 2016

For the Outlawz Progressive Freebie and Sunday CAS Challenge


There are some advantages to getting up at 4:00 am.  If I can tear myself away from the computer, I just may get a little coloring done before I start my day and that's what happened this morning.  I had this cute snowman  from SandiSamples already printed for the Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenge and after coloring, I checked out the new Sunday CAS theme which is "Your Perfect Holiday Destination" which for me would be Lake Louise or Banff Canada.  We left 2 days after Christmas and spent David's birthday (New Year's Eve) there about 10 years ago and I sure would love to go back.  I gotta say I really miss snow, at least around the holidays, so I grabbed a couple of scraps that were laying on my desk and assemble this quick CAS card.  That's all for now.  Hope everyone's further along with their Christmas preparations than I am.  LOL

3 comments:

Thanks for making my day!