Thursday, October 22, 2015

I like Children, I really do! (31 Days of Halloween on Airless Chambers)


Here I am with today's installment of Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween for Airless Chambers, the Rick St. Dennis Dark Blog.  I've made a wall hanging with two of Rick's fabulous Halloween images, Busted Down Witch and Annabella Arsenic.  I took BD's advice and found a 12x12" sheet of scrapbooking DP that would normally go unused, but was perfect for my little Halloween scene.  It only needed some trimming, inking and matting in black and it was good to go.  The few embellies I added included a framed epoxy sentiment sticker, some epoxy bats, and some jewels to make the birds eyes and jack-o-lantern glow.


Here's a closeup of the Witch and Annabella.  They were both colored with Copics with some additional shading from Prismacolor pencils, fussy and popped with foam for dimension.

They are also BOTH older images so it bears mentioning that Rick is currently culling some of these images from both his Zibbet AND Etsy Shops and offering them at a major discount.   But act fast.  When you see it and you want it, BUY IT!  Once they're gone, they're GONE for GOOD. This is an ongoing process and takes awhile, so visit often, you never know what you'll find.  

Oh dear, Annabella looks a bit spooked as the witch grabs her arm to test for tenderness.


The computer generated sentiment was cut and matted with two of the Spellbinders Grand Creative Book Pages.  It reads "I like children, I really do, baked, or broiled, or in a stew".  Bwahahaha!  

And for all the exciting things happening in the RSD world, here are the important links.

6 comments:

  1. Looks pretty fabulous, Donna. Very clever to use that
    12 X 12 sheet that way. I have a ton that I'll never use in a scrapbook. And that is one of my all time favorite sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously spooky card Donna :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, have me a laugh! Great images, excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frightfully wonderful, lol, nothing beats the Donna style and detail, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!