Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Seaside Memories


Our new monthly challenge starts today at Gecko Galz with the theme of "Seaside Memories".  My card features icons from the new July "Seaside Splendor Digital Craft kit" and WOW, it's just fabulous.



The background is made by merging 3 of the lighthouse domino images from the Beachy Jewels Collage set in my Printmaster Pro program and printing it at 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 ".  I matted it with teal kraft core paper which I distressed with my scissors and then mounted it on a kraft card blank.  I printed the sailboat icon and cut and embossed it with my Spellbinders Circle die and popped it on top, hiding the multiple lighthouses.  I then printed the two children, fussy cut and popped them as well.  The sentiment is a metal word band from Tim Holtz. The Galz have made some exceptional projects this month, so please visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog to see their fab inspiration, and stop back often as each designer will be showcasing additional designs throughout the month and offering a free stamp on their personal Blog post.  Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!