Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Pantomine Challenge


Just under the wire for this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge which is Pantomime/ Express Feelings Without Words.  My first thought the the adorable Sad Little Pierrot from the Octopode Factory (the fab sponsor this week) but that was what the fab DT worked with.  So I sort of forgot about it until today while I was browsing images for my Dilly Beans Challenge for Friday.  WooHoo, Megan's #153 Cheshire Cat has about the biggest grin imaginable so I tabled all other projects and quickly went to work.  Sometimes you've just gotta go where the mojo flows.  Besides, I'm in kind of a smiley mood, so...

A couple of things that were still laying out on my table (big surprise) ended up on this ATC, like the lidded google eyes and the action wobble.  Can't stop giggling when he shakes his head with excitement.  His bow is attached under his chin so that moves too.  LOL  OOps, gotta scrape off some of my messy stickles on his teeth before they dry.  I told you I was in a hurry. Gotta go link.  

14 comments:

  1. Well he is too cute. AND i am glad to hear you were in a "smiley" mood.. hope you are having a wonderful week. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee....love the grin! Great match on the wiggly eyes! I'm gonna have to take a closer look at those DB images. This guy is ideal for so many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just downright precious as can be. Makes e smile right along with him.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! How cute is that??? This image is fabby and your coloring is amazing. I just keep looking at him!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Oh Donna, he's just fabulous! I love his eyes and the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Donna. I have missed your blog. Fabulous creation;) You did such a great job bringing that image to life..totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the theme! Great image and love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Donna this is a SCREAM!!!!! Fantastic & so perfect for our Wicked Wednesday challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna this is adorable...no words are needed to know that this little kitty is being a bit mischievious, LOL! Congrats on this week's Top 3 at Wicked Wednesday...well deserved!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. definitely a morning giggle, love the colors, have a good one, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab ATC, I love the image! The blues and greens are perfect and those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to meet this challenge - that cat has attitude! I love your colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this made me laugh so brilliant and so quirky cool x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!