Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you Julie!


I'm so excited to receive this blog award from my dear friend Julie from the Cricut message board. She was the first to encourage me to start a blog and I so appreciate all of her encouragement and support. Thank you so much! Be sure to check out her wonderful blog HERE.

Now for the rules:
List 5 addictions (gee, only 5? LOL)
List 5 of your favorite bloggers (again, only 5? I have soooo many faves!)

Addictions:
1) Shoes! It's been awhile since I bought a new pair since all my $ have been going to craft supplies (LOL) but DH REALLY indulged me for Christmas.
2) Chocolate
3) Card embellishments (they're taking over my craft room)
4) The Cricut message board
5) Forensic tv shows (both true life stories and fictional)

Favorite Bloggers: So so difficult but here are 5 from my long long list.
1) DeeDee
2) Nancy
3) Sharon
4) Heidi
5) Bety

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! THANK YOU Donna!!! You are so sweet to think of me....what an honor too!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I am truly humbled and honored that you gave this award to me! Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you and yous!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is my first visit to your blog... got here from DeeDee's.. and I think I am going to add you to my blog roll immediately. I simply loved the box card... do you have a tutorial for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much Donna! I have to admit I'm not the best at always playing along, but I really appreciate you giving this to me!
    Hope you are having a Happy New Year!
    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow Donna---this is the sweetest thing...thank you so much for thinking of me too...I'm getting ready to update my blog (finally)...but I'll be back to visit yours...I see some amazing creations here girl---

    Happy New Year

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!