Saturday, April 27, 2019

Photo Inspiration at Catch the Bug


It's the last April Challenge at Catch the Bug and this week here's the lovely photo to use as inspiration. It's also my last post as Guest Designer and I want to thank Jodie and the Bugaboo DT for having me.  It's been wonderful.



I'm afraid I wasn't exactly creative in my interpretation here, but I loved the colors, beautiful flowers and butterflies so much that my card is quite literal.  I already knew I'd be using DP from the K&Co Specialty pack by Susan Wright because of the colors.  All I had to do was make a choice of image, which proved to be quite difficult since there are so many lovely florals at Bugaboo Stamps.  You can check them all out HERE.  I finally decided on the rectangular image from Floral Set2 and colored with Copics (new eye prescription so I hope to be coloring more soon).  I remembered some sweet butterfly dimensional stickers from Little B and miraculously they fit exactly over the butterfly images in the digi, so WooHoo!  Today happens to be my birthday but couldn't find a birthday sticker so it ended up a "thinking of you" card that can be used for many occasions.

Be sure to stop by Catch the Bug and check out the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.  You may use anything in the photo as inspiration, so let your creativity go wild.  (If it's not obvious, you might mention it, though.)  So please come and play along.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday AG, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #104 AG, the Outlaw Twisted Thursdays AG, the Outlawz Festive Fridays AG, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #279 AG, ..

9 comments:

  1. Donna, your card is gorgeous. Love your butterflies that are popped up. Great papers to match the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, a fabulous card, love the pretty colours you have used from the picture prompt. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday today too. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always beautiful cards from you Donna. This is no exception it's lovely.
    Happy Birthday.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your morning glory vine is glorious, and the popped-out butterflies perfection, Donna - love your design! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love those beautiful flowers and the dimensional butterflies!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can utilize corporate logo configuration administrations to structure an ideal logo for your organization.logo design service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!