Friday, October 26, 2018

Another for the 2018 Cat Lovers Blog Hop


I'm really enjoying all the the fabulous cat projects being linked up to the 2018 Cat Lovers Blog Hop at Her Peaceful Garden and crawling a bit out of my comfort zone and trying things I don't do often (enough) like real stamping.  Yesterday was my day to stamp but I'm just getting some of the projects finished and blogged today.  Here's a tag, or bookmark, using the beautiful Star Cat rubber stamp by Lost Coast Designs, a sponsor of the Hop.  I stamped on a small scrap of digital paper from another project.  The celestial background seemed purr-fect for this kitty.  I left off any sentiment because although he looks like he's on his way to kitty heaven, I'd prefer to think he's just star gazing.


I'm also entering this in the Lost Coast/Carmen's Veranda Cats and Dogs ChallengeSUYP Furrything Goes/Meowloween Challenge Crafty Animals #19 AG w/Animals, the DL.Art October Linky Challenge, the Outlawz Festive Friday AG...

19 comments:

  1. This is great stamp! He is stargazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bookmark! The background is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful :-) I haven't done a lot of 'real' stamping for ages. I must get my butt in gear and get inky :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image with the stars. Digi's are out of my comfort zone! lol I just have no clue what to do. I love the fringe/yarn you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love that stargazing kitty, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the entire look of this pretty black kitty against the stars! Mysterious and magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Star Cat bookmark is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do love this one, Donna! Marvelous stamp. A starry cat, stargazing - what could be better? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Star Cat stamp is definitely on my wishlist!
    It's great against that background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stamp and a great bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, my heart! This is such a beautiful thing.. looking towards kitty heaven xx Love the stars - wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Love the color contrast with the kitty silouette upfront! Nicely done! Thank you for joining in the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card - I really like the colors and that cat is lovely! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Lost Coast Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this beautiful cat and your background is perfect for him. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. Love this star cat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your tag and the star cat stamp. you have created a beautiful blue background for this as well. thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am enchanted with that FABULOUS Star Cat image. I NEED THAT!! Oh, my goodness...it looks so amazing against your digi background. What a beautiful tag/bookmark.

    I am trying to visit as many projects as possible while my internet is still working. It has been down or spotty since Saturday night, which really messed up my commenting!! Thank you so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!