Wednesday, December 6, 2017

One for FIVE!


As you might have guessed, I play on the Outlawz Forum frequently.  It's a fun and supportive bunch of gals and I've been a member for years.  There's a weekly challenge for every day of the week plus a monthly Progressive freebie.  As I need to get going on my holiday decorating, I tried to cover as many challenges as possible with this card.  The lovely ornament is the Progressive freebie for December from Outlawz designer Sandra van Blaricum.  Thanks so much, Sandra! (OMG, not last minute, for once)  

The colors and inspiration comes from Tuesday Color.

Sketch from Wednesday Sketch



 Also added to Twisted Thursday Anything Goes and Saturday Paper ala Mode (square card).  Yay, me!

I've colored the ornament with Copics and added Stickles and fussy cut.  I popped it on a gold mat because I thought I sized it a bit too small for the card.  Papers are from Graphic 45 and gems from Michaels.  I used a sticker sentiment I colored green with a Sharpie and the gorgeous holly came in a roll I got at the local Decor Store.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art December Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #71 AGCHNC #362 AGCHNC Extra December AG, Paper Minutes #515 Christmas Tree Balls and Aud Sentiments #194 Christmas + Sentiment (2/5).

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Donna, you colored the ornament perfectly. Super design I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful inspiration and a lot morre wonderful is your interpretation...I love it very much and love your coloring.
    If you want look at my christmas calendar for cards and things...
    https://frolleinkapunkt-adventskalender.blogspot.de/
    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the holly garland
    Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornament is so pretty and shiny. I love the texture of the gems and holly. Gorgeous card Donna. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. The holly vine is so great! Your interpretation of the sketch and the inspiration picture is spot on.

    Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!