Thursday, December 28, 2017

Here Comes Santa Claws


WOW!  Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!  We did, but crafting has definitely been put on the back burner this month.  I can't believe I haven't posted since December 10th, the longest I've EVER neglected my blog.  Well, I decided to have a little play with my Prismacolor pencils and drew Santa Claws on kraft.  I've never really colored on kraft before but it didn't turn out half bad. Since I didn't have a stamp or digital image to follow, I figured it would be easier to do the white beard on the colored stock and it definitely was.  I followed the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch and the Festive Fridays Santa Claus theme.  So I've broken the silence here.  YAY!  Feels good.



I'm also entering this in SUYP #25 Furrything Goes/Meowy Christmas, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 AG, 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #9, Simon Says Wednesday AG, DL.Art December Linky Challenge, CHNC #365 AG Christmas, and CHNC Christmas Extra December.





6 comments:

  1. What a beautifully done kitty claws! Donna, I love the technique with the colored pencils - it's lovely! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the wait for your return this is wonderful, love the colouring.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW - absolutely fabulous kitty you drew Donna. It looks purr-fect on Kraft.
    I'm glad you had a good Chrimbo.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image. Beautifully framed too. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!