Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Winter Sprite for The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch


In my previous post I'd mentioned that I'd planned to use another of Mitzi's sweet Sprites on my DT project but decided against it.  Well, here she is, on a project of her own.  This li'l darlin' is Winter Sprite currently ON SALE for only $2.00 HERE on AW.Com.  I've used 3 (yeah, that blue behind her is actually a watercolor effect DP) non traditional colored papers from the Winter Bauble paper pack from Wild Rose Studio and followed the sketch from the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  The stripes in the sketch covered the star sentiment in the DP, but fortunately I had another piece so I could fussy cut and pop it over.  The pretty crinkle ribbon bow is Powder Blue from the Blues Bundle at DL.Art.



Here's the sketch. (obviously I flipped it to allow for the sentiment)



Here's here's Winter Sprite prior to fussy cutting.  She's colored with Copics and I've used Sparkly Fluff on her fur trim and glued tiny pom poms to the ends of the ties.  I just LOVE her!

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art November Linky ChallengeCHNC #360 AG/Use Something BlueCHNC Christmas Extra November, AG ChristmasJo's Scrap Shack FFC #215 AG, A Snowflakes Promise #46 AG,  Creates and Makes Challenge 16, Coloring in Scrapland Winter is Coming, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #70 AG, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG, Dragonfly Dreams November Winter, The Ribbon Girl Nov. Any Image, Crafty Creations #355 AG, and Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #217 AG ...



6 comments:

  1. I have to get my hands on that Sparkly Fluff! This is such a sweet Christmas card in soft pastel colors. It's a refreshing alternative to the usual red-green or blue-white for the holidays. Love love LOVE! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this is so adorable. Love all the details you used especially those pompoms Great coloring and love the sentiment stars. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Donna xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this delightful card - the colors are so perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!