Thursday, November 16, 2017

Just a Little Late for Halloween


Yeah, I totally missed Halloween AND Dia de Los Muertos.  What can I say?  Too much going on these days.  I did, however, manage to use this cutie from Sandra Caldwell called #1905 Frankie Treat for her FB challenge that just ended and I'm ahead for next year, right?  He's colored with Copics and fussy cut.  Dug deep in my stash for old DCWV Fall Glitter stack papers and used my new pumpkin dies from Gina Marie.  Added a couple of glitter crows from Recollections and a computer generated sentiment and called it done. 

I'm entering this in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG challenge, DL.Art November Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #69 AG and Aud Sentiments #193 AG + Sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card! I just love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!