Sunday, September 17, 2017

Kitty Easel for a Bunch of Challenges


Well, I'm still not fully operational, but I do have a new pc.  Have not been able to retrieve files from the old computer nor do I have my printing program back, but I did have this adorable image called Cat, by Anne Fenton, already printed and ready to color prior to the computer catastrophe.  It is the September Progressive Challenge Freebie on the Outlawz Forum.  In light of this fact, I've tried to construct my card to fit as many of the weekly challenges on the Outlawz Forum as possible, as well as a few others I regularly participate in.  I'm quite busy with party plans for my BFF's 60th birthday September 30th, on top of all the computer woes, so time is limited.



First of all, I've used the Wednesday Sketch challenge, but also made it an easel card for the September/October special challenge at TTRCD in Autumn colors which is one of the themes.  Here's the sketch which I've obviously turned upside down.

Monday Greetings has Tic Tac Toe board with a Thinking of You theme and I've used the diagonal from top left of Flowers, Image, and Ribbon.  The gorgeous crinkle ribbon is from DL.Art Halloween Bundle and the dimensional flowers are from K&Co.  Fortunately, I had a sticker sentiment in the right theme since I'm not even hooked up to the printer yet.  I've colored it brown with my Copics to make it stand out a bit more.



Saturday Paper Ala Mode wants your project to Pop Up, either with pop dots or to actually pop up inside. Both the orange mat and sentiment are popped for dimension, as well as each flower his raised with two pop dots apiece. Twisted Thursday is always AG but the twist this week is Leaves.  Well, I'm not sure this qualifies for the twist, but it flies for AG.  Yay!



Here's a closeup of Cat by Anne Fenton.  I totally LOVE this image and really enjoyed trying the no lines technique by printing him in a light brown and practicing the fur techniques from Kit and Clowder using my Copic markers.  Thanks so much Anne for this delightful image.





I'm also adding this to the DL.Art September Linky challenge, SUYP (cats only) September Furrything Goes, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #66 AG, TTRCD Week of Sept 12 AG, 2 Crafty Critter Crazies September 4/5, Aud Sentiments #188 AG w/Sentiment, Your Scrapbook Place September AG, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #206 AG, Creative Fingers #136 AGColour Crazy Week 37 AG, the Corrosive Challenge September AG, Fussy and Fancy #196 Fall Colors, Crafting-With-Friends Challenge 50 Extra AG.



11 comments:

  1. Love this card!
    that cat is colored amazing!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great, Donna!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - great colour combination.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how WONDERFUL! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! I love the easel design and the pretty fall colors. The image is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this card is so cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Card.. Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends..
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us in Your Scrapbook Place's "Fall into Fall" September challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, YSP GD
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and wonderful fancy fold! Love the colors and bow. Hope the birthday party was a great success. Thanks for sharing with us this month at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!