Monday, May 22, 2017

Outlawz Tuesday Color +


It's getting harder and harder for me to keep up with all of the events and challenges out there on FB, Blogs and other forums so I find myself trying hard to do "double duty" so I can fit them all in.  Right now Sandra Caldwell has 25 of her Patriot and Americana stamps at a 50% discount through May 25th  (see them all HERE) and launched a challenge on her FB Group page to use any of the stamps in a project but no red, white or blue.  Eiyiyi!  I started out with #1095 Raggedy Cats Americana and realized that today was the last day for the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge with this lovely inspiration pic.



That helped a lot, since choosing colors often takes me days and I also remembered this weathered wood background DP and color coordinating striped glitter paper that reminded me of the ties.  The kitties are colored with Copics and cut and matted with Spellbinders Labels 12.  I added the musical notes (from Jolee's) because they look like they're singing "Happy Birthday" to join in the May SUYP Furrything Goes/Birthday Challenge.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday A Bit of Sparkle (the striped DP is glittered, you just can't see it in the pic), Pile it On #130 Animals, Simon Says Monday Little Critters and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #58 AG.

6 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Those cats are just to cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sad pair they are, Donna! Love your musical notes popped out, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty - fabulous colour scheme and I love the design layout. Your colouring is amazing - as always.
    Thank you fur purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...what a cute and adorable pair of raggy cats...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm repeating myself but this is another great card. Love your funny images. Thanks again for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!