Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Magic Tea Garden Event at Markers! Papers! Digis


There's a Spring Fling Event going on in the Markers! Papers! Digis! FB Group through the end of the month.  Several of the sponsors have challenges and this is the first I'm entering for Sandra Caldwell's Magic Tea Garden.  You know I love me ANYTHING that has to do with Alice in Wonderland, so I had a ball with Sandra's digi, that you can find HERE.  I've colored with Copics and used digital paper from the Gecko Galz Ask Alice pack.  I was surprised today with a birthday card and goodies from my friend Diana Larson, of DL.Art, including some flowers in the perfect colors for my project.  Thanks, Diana!  I used Nuvo Drops for the centers of the small and a resin teapot for the larger and spelled out the sentiment in square Alpha Beads.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #58 AG

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, a stunning card love the digi sitting inside the frame reminds me of a polaroid pic and the background is super. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the draw. Have a wonderful week... Megan DT LPOCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and put together, a fabby card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Donna. I love the pop of colour on that background. Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!