Friday, April 21, 2017

What the Cluck?



It's Friday and that means a new release from Sandra Caldwell.  This cutie is #1511 Chicken Little.  I love the distressed look on her face, like she's really upset the sky is falling (if you remember the children's story). That's what prompted me to use my new sun ray die from Gina Marie but when I got it assembled I decided it would make a cute birthday card and the pun came to mind.  I printed it on a stitched circle from Kat Scrappiness and framed the whole thing with a double stitched frame.  The grass is also from Gina Marie.



Here's a closeup of #1511 Chicken Little.  She's colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped on an action wobble.  Inside the card reads "Another birthday and you're still a Spring chicken!"  Yes, I stink at videos, and now realize that this one doesn't play.  Hmmmm....well, I hope you get the idea.  Okay, not there we go.  Kinda weak, but...





Sandra's Etsy Shop (babycakesdnd) is filled with new releases today and be sure and check out the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group for more inspiration from the DT.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG, the Outlawz Paper a la Mode Celebrations Challenge, TTRCD AG for week of April 18th, Creative Knockouts Lots of Layers, Cute Card Thursdays #474 Birthdays, Moving Along with the Times Birds and Feathers, the Cutie Pie Challenge Bunnies or Chicks, the Corrosive Challenge April AG, Crafty Girls Creations April AG, and Pile it On Interactive and/or Birthday.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    what a very super card and your design is so wonderful.
    Super cute scene, and your chick is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely - I adore the vibrant colours and I love pun cards. Such a sweet chicklet :-)
    I couldn't get the Vid to play - sorry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, such fun, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I LOVE this card, your colouring is amazing, love the eyes. The sentiment is hilarious and the wobble just adds to the joy of the card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and so cute - love the great coloring on the bird. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. Love it!!! Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colouring. fab details. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and very sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card!! Thank you for joining in at the cutie pie challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!