Friday, April 28, 2017

A little quickie for the Outlawz



I had a lovely birthday yesterday, but it didn't leave much time for crafting. Wanted to sneak in one for the Outlawz Saturday PAM Sparkle and Shine challenge and made this little card with an image I'd already colored called Kitty Fae from Faery Ink. I tried to do a rainbow coloring and added Stardust Stickles to her wings and a faceted crown and heart to her collar.  The die cuts were already laying on my desk, except for the heart because I actually STAMPED the sentiment using my Misti with a clear stamp from Stampendous. Yea, me!

I'm also entering this in the SUYP April Furrything Goes challenge, the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #56 AG, Cupcake Inspirations #404 Animals, Simon Says Wednesday AG and Aud Sentiments #178 Use a Stamp for Your Sentiment.

9 comments:

  1. How delightful - I love this kitty and your delicate colour scheme is so pretty. I am glad to hear you had a fabulous Birthday :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugs
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, a lovely brightly coloured card, love the texture in the kittens fur and the sparkle in her wings. Thank you for joining in with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this fortnight. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan DT member Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring on the cat, pretty paper and corner die. All making such a pretty card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of the cat
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a sweet princess kitty. Love the colors you picked for our animal theme challenge!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How unique the way you rainbowed your kitty! What a fun design, Donna! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!