Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Tree Sprite - New Release from Aurora Wings


Today I'm hanging with the Aurora Wings Showcase Team again and am very excited to introduce the adorable new release, Christmas Tree Sprite, debuting today at Aurora Wings on Etsy and the Aurora Wings Digi Shop.  I just love all Mitzi's Sprites, they're so sweet and whimsical, and he is no exception.  A must for Christmas, don'tcha think?  I thought he'd make a great tag to go on a special present.  The tag was cut with my trimmer and I've used a MS Gingerbread punch along the bottom.



Isn't he the sweetest?  He's colored with Copics and I've used Card Candy and adhesive beads for his ornaments.  The star on top is a glitter sticker from JoLee's.

I actually printed him 7 times to get the dimension I was going for.  I don't scan my images for layering each layer was colored individually, fussy cut and popped.  He's standing on some mini blocks (with a hug and a kiss) and I've added some buttons and ribbon to finish it off.  For more inspiration, be sure to visit the Showcase Blog to see the gorgeous creations by the Showcase Team.

I'm entering this in the C.R.A.F.T. Christmas Challenge, the Outlawz Paper a la Mode Cute Christmas, the Divas by Design Photo Inspiration Challenge, the Holly Jolly Christmas Color Choice Challenge (red, green and white), Papertake Weekly 2 or 4 Legs, Sweet Stamps Lovely Layers, TTRCD ATG, Craftin Desert Diva's Tags Linky Party, the Simon Says Monday Ornaments Challenge, TTPH Use a Punch or Die Challenge (MS punch along the bottom),  and last, but never least, 613 Avenue Create ATG/RAK Challenge.

15 comments:

  1. It's always so fun to check out your blog post for all the extra pics, Donna. I thought the layering 3D effect with this image was awesome, but I appreciate this at a whole different level after reading you handcolored all 7 layers! *_* All the embellishments are so cute on this very special gift tag - it's a special gift in itself. :D Thank you again for joining the Showcase team with your fantastic creation!!

    Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so awesome and nice!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Great Tag with lots of fun details. Nice work! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Donna, love how you layered him, looks awesome, beautiful colouring as always x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning work, I am in love with it lol xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag. Lots of great details. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The time and effort you must have put into this gorgeous tag... All that colouring and fussy cutting, but it was well worth the gorgeous result. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas challenge, hope to see you soon again. Karola, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love your sprite Donna, I really love the way he is stood on the blocks great idea, I bet the recipient doesn't throw him away with the paper, gorgeous. Thank you for coming to my blog and commenting. Hugs.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! i love the layering and how it has all come together. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TTPHC this week. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work!!! Thanks for joining us at the simon says stamp monday challenge :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Christmas tree spirit is so darling. I'm going to have to go and get him. I love that you made a tag out of him, that is just perfect.Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge. Thanks for sharing.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow this is totally awesome and thanks for sharing with us at divas by design this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya love!!!!
    Coming over by way of Craftin Desert Divas =)
    This is great and I can only imagine how much better this has to be in person, though it did photograph wonderfully. The dimension and detail is something else! Adore this!
    Miss ya!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowzah!! that is amazing and you know I love your stuff cause its always so detailed..
    Thanks for sharing with us girls over at Craftin Desert Divas
    Hugs
    Nanne CDD DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!