Saturday, August 17, 2019

Guest Designing for Sandra Caldwell


I'm excited to be Guest Designer this month for Sandra Caldwell.  My choice for the new release is #2968 Detangled Hippo, just one of the fun new stamps available in her Etsy Shop, babycakesdnd.  Sandra's hippos are some of my favorites, along with her cats, old ladies...well all of them.  As soon as I saw her I knew I'd be using DP from the All About Girls Mat stack by DCWV.  It took me awhile to find it (ahem) but the bobby pin and other girly stuff was just perfect, don'tcha think?



Here's a closeup of #2968 Detangled Hippo.  She's colored with Copics and fussy cut.  Her hair was especially fun to color and I couldn't resist making it red.  Come join the fun and check out the beautiful work by Sandra's Design team in her FB Group Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.

I'm entering this in the August 2 Crafty Critter Crazies ATG with Critter ChallengeCrafty Animals #29 August AG, Cute Card Thursday Add a Quote, DL.Art August Challenge ATG, the Outlawz Festive Fridays ATG.

5 comments:

  1. Miss Hippo makes me smile. Such a delightful card, and good choice of DSP and colors. Of course she had red hair! Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love it!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I love your colors.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes AUGUST 2019
    Monthly Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring of this cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!