Monday, December 31, 2018

Last Minute for Ike's Art


Yeah, I know, I haven't been posting.  I seem to have lost the crafting mojo but today I rallied with this adorable polar bear family that was the Progressive Freebie image for December in the Ike's Art Fan FB group.  It also just happens to be part of the cool Inuit set of 6 digis, one of many in Ike's World Tour series.

I printed the family in a light gray and used Copic warm grays to shade the fur.  They're partially fussy cut and then I just extended the base to look like snow drifts.  I have bigger plans, but couldn't find my igloo die, so instead I chose to go CAS with a night sky DP from the DCWV Winter Magic stack.  The sentiment was computer generated, influenced by the look on mama bear's face.  I gotta say I kept singing "And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again," from "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas", the whole time I was coloring.  LOL

I'm also entering this in the Ike's World Challenge #115 AG/Christmas Time, the DL.Art December Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my - how gorgeous ! The colouring is fabulous and I love their little scene. Yeah - I bet she's wishing for school to start again like my daughter hahahaha
    Thanks for using this Donna and for taking time to come and play :-D
    Happy New Year
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so cute girl....I love the deepness of the sky paper also...great card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!