Thursday, September 6, 2018

Naughty Gnomes


Today is our 43rd (YIKES!) Wedding Anniversary and I was a bit stumped for a card for hubby.  Thought I'd do something cutsie and funny in conjunction with the Oddball Art Stamps September "Naughty Gnomes" theme and this is what I came up with using img #463 Ol' Gnome Love.  (Fitting, eh?)  I used  the Heart Puzzle die by Elizabeth's Craft for the first time and assembled it in pieces so I could separate it and put the Gnomes in the center.  They're colored with Copics and attached to the center puzzle pieces and popped. Nice fit!  (Any symbolism was purely unintentional, LOL)  The sentiment on the front was computer generated.

Inside I used the sentiment that came with Ol' Gnome Love, although I changed the "we" to "I" and added some epoxy hearts and xoxox's.  Papers are from the old DCWV Madly in Love Stack.  He got a kick out of it.





I'm also adding this to the DL.Art September Linky Challenge, the Outlawz Festive Friday Anniversary theme, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #249 AG (3/3), Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #89 (2/3), Crafting by Design AG (1/3 sponsor image), A Gem of a Challenge #226 Wedding Anniversary, Wedding Day, Engagement...

6 comments:

  1. This is so Cute Donna- Happy Anniversary to you and David- many more I love your cute whimsical card -
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these little guys and in a cute romantic card. Thanks for sharing with us today over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Donna. So many details and beautiful colors.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    Hugs, Tina – DT Leader
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. Love this card inside and out.. beautifully colored gnomes. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Oddball Stamps Challenge. AJ DT ODBS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!