Friday, August 10, 2018

#2369 Good Nite Kitty


I'm thrilled to be Guest Designing for Sandra Caldwell during the Month of August and even more thrilled to be introducing #2369 Good Nite Kitty.  You know I love me some kitties and Sandra's are always so much fun to play with.  Awhile ago I'd been experimenting with sprays and found this scrap buried under a pile as I was cleaning my craft table.  It looked like a night sky so I used my new  "Starry" die from Penny Black and backed it with glitter paper.  The moon was die cut and embossed with an old Cuttlebug combo die and the sentiment was done with dies from Memory Box (dream) and Recollections (sweet and the "S" added to dream) colored with a gold Posca Paint pen.  Ooh!  Look at me being all mixed media and artsy.  LOL



Here's a closeup of #2369 Good Nite Kitty.  He was colored with Copics and fussy cut to add to the scene.  BE sure to check out the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group to see more of today's new release from her fabulous DT.  Lots of cute stuff in Sandra's Etsy Shop HERE.

I'm entering this in the  DL.Art August Linky Challenge, SUYP (cats only) Furrything Goes Challenge #33Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #87 AG (2/3)Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #246 AG,  the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG, the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge wk 32 AG, Scrapy Land Challenge #95 AG with dies Scrapy Land sellsTwo Crafty Critter Crazies August #17 AG w/critter, Quick Quotes Aug Friday Challeng #90...

11 comments:

  1. I love this sleepy kitty and his adorable slippers. How wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! what a cutie, love the gold touches and the night sky for this sleepy kitty.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful !! Superb colouring. I love this cute kitty and especially his doggy slippers LoL Congrats on your Guest spot Donna :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! The image is too cute!! The starry background is so gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! Glad you joined the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Oh that kitty is so cute.
    Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the fun cat stamp. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. way cool card!! thank you for sharing with us at Quick Quotes this month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!