Wednesday, March 21, 2018

It's All Perspective


Here's one using the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch for last week and the gorgeous image called Hello, from SheepSki Designs who just happens to be sponsoring the challenges there this month.  I definitely wanted to use a SheepSki image, but chose this one specifically because of the sketch.



I did a fair amount of damage at the Scrapbook Expo earlier this month and was dying (HA!) to use one of my new dies from Elizabeth Crafts and thought this particular one would be perfect, not only for the sketch, but also for Andrea's gorgeous image.  I've added adhesive gems and sequins with Nuvo Drop to the centers to bling it up a bit.  The panels behind were done by spritzing Dylusions Sprays though a plastic produce bag onto watercolor paper.  Once dry, I spritzed again with water and blotted. I LOVE recycling produce bags and save all sorts of them both to use as stencils or or trim a bit and use "as is" to add texture to a project.

Hello was colored with Copics with a little Prismacolor pencil detail because I'd printed her out pretty small.  Then I brushed her with some clear Wink of Stella to make her shine.  I couldn't get a good pic of that in my light box, but when I brought her back into my craft room the incandescent overhead light picked it up quite nicely.  The starfish she's reaching for is from JoLee's and the sentiment is a the Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker.

I'm entering this in the SheepSki March/April FB challenge, DL.Art March Linky ChallengeLil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 AG, 613 Avenue Create #207 Reuse/ Upcycle (produce bag as stencil for background), Aud Sentiments Bingo (middle row across 3D item, Digi or Stamp, Markers or Pencils) and Crafting with an Attitude AG , Pause Dream Enjoy #12 Photo Inspiration, ...



9 comments:

  1. I saw this on the Outlawz Donna and was bowled over with it's beauty, a GORGEOUS card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring and inking...Thank you for joining our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful Donna. Fabulous image and detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, that card is so beautiful. Love the design and that image is so cool. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna darling, just perfect in every way! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, hugs Jackie DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!