Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Another for Hip Hip Hippo on Holley's Blog Celebration


Holley Tondre Barnhart is celebrating her 8th year of seizure free health with a month long event on her blog.  You can get the details HERE and read about her amazing journey to health HERE.  Talk about an uplifting story, WOW!

In honor of this anniversary, Sandra Caldwell is offering 4 stamps for only $1.50, to participate in a contest with prizes.  You can find the details for the Hip Hip Hippo celebration HERE.  Only a couple days left and I have a hair appointment tomorrow which, at my age, cuts into the crafting BIG TIME, so I managed a second card today using #1712 Doctor Hippo.  He's colored with Copics with a little help from a silver gel pen.  I was all set to use some cute pastel argyle DP when I started rifling around my stash and found this "Once Upon a Time" Collection from Heartfelt Creations I'd never used.  Thought it made a good Get Well card for a male, so I switched gears and roughed it up a bit.  Turned out kinda cute, I think.

I'm also entering this in the Outlawz Festive Fridays Get Well Theme, the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #76 AG, Your Scrapbook Place February AGJo's Scrap Shack FFC#221 AG,...

6 comments:

  1. Love your design and colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation. Love the colours and the details.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable!!! And that paper definitely is perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Beautiful Creation ..
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt @ Lpocf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends!
    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!