Thursday, March 10, 2016

This Little Piggy Says...


I'm running behind schedule so this is a short post because I want to make sure I'm in time for a challenge.  Dont'cha hate when that happens?  Been that way almost all week.  the Outlawz Friday challenge has a new format called Festive Friday where they list 4 different days to celebrate for the week.  It's really a fun idea and I wanted to play along for National Pig Day



I knew I wanted to use the adorable Piggy Bunny by Sandra Caldwell right from the start and make an Easter card.  Here's his closeup, colored with Copics. Isn't he adorable?  He seems to think he's safer as the Easter Bunny, considering ham is such a tradition at Easter. When trying to think up a sentiment, I remembered how turkeys at Thanksgiving were always saying "Eat ham" and a friend helped me come up with this sentiment.  Yea!  Actually, I happen to prefer lamb at Easter, so there ya go.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art March Linky Challenge, Love to Scrap Bare Necessities, the Critters and Creatures March Linky Party and the DL.Art Thankful Thursday Easter Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. This is so hilarious !! I love Donna
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Easter Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps thanks for joining the DL.ART March linky challenge also

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and sure to bring on a chuckle by one and all. Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has me chuckling. It is so cute and funny. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenges. Katie DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute card! Great coloring!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!