Wednesday, January 27, 2016

artbymiran Anything Goes


Here's a one layer CAS card for another challenge I've been meaning to enter more regularly.  It's for the artbymiran ATG Blog Challenge as well as the ATG Challenge on the FB page.  Both the stamp and paper are  from artbymiran, the DP is a freebie from the FB group page that I recolored to red (yes, I used it yesterday, too) and the gorgeous girl is Coraline #106.  I flipped Coraline before placing her on the digi paper because I thought that orientation looked better with the paper design and added the sentiment before printing.  Then I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  I considered embellishments, but thought none were needed with the beautiful image.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Monday Love is in the Air+Red, the Craft Rocket CAS Challenge, Inspiration Destination ATG, the Outlawz Monday Greeting Cards ATG, Creative Fingers ATG and Simon Says Wednesday ATG.

7 comments:

  1. What for a stunning card... I saw this card in FB too... and I to marvle.... You made a great card, wonderful coloring and you have a hand for using digitalpaper... a genial idea :) Thanks for sharing your lovely card by Art by Miran... Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! What a beautiful one layer! I just adore all of Mi Ran's beautiful images and I love that you flipped Coraline. She looks very stunning in this position with the way the background sentiments is layout. Great call! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Outlawz Monday Greetings and may you have a lovely weekend ahead Donna.

    Hugs, Christina
    DT - Outlawz Monday Greetings
    Blog - memoriescrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, your colouring is just wonderful as is the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card!! Your coloring is exceptional, and I love how you've carefully designed this to really make a great project :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this time around!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a lovely image Beautiful card TFS Craft Rocket
    Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I love the great word background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous Donna - love the image.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!