Sunday, September 6, 2015

My 40th Anniversary Card


Yup, do you believe it?  Today David and I are celebrating 40 years of marriage. WOW time sure does fly.  I've had this card in my head for awhile and just couldn't resist.  The fab image is Lucy Loo 'Love Me' from The East Wind.  



And inside.  There's a lot of things that contribute to a lasting marriage and one of them for sure is a sense of humor.  Actually, he tells me this all the time, so I'm sure he'll smile.  That's all for now.  We've got some celebrating to do.

9 comments:

  1. Marvelous card Donna - I love how you coloured it to look like you :-D
    40 years eh ???!!! You don't look old enough :-)

    Happy Anniversary to you both.

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy anniversary kids!!! I adore that "damn you're lucky" sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you and yours...what a fun and fabulous card! Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Happy Anniversary to the hottest couple I know! You're both pretty lucky ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!!!! I love it Donna! Brilliant, and so true! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!!!! I love it Donna! Brilliant, and so true! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Donna, and I am sure he was pleased as punch to get it.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations. I agree, he is lucky, and you are both lucky to have found each other. 40 years is a long time - here's to 40 more. My husband and I just celebrated 34 years in August.

    Maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!