Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas at The East Wind


It's time for a new challenge at The East Wind and our theme is Christmas. There are so many gorgeous new Christmas images in The East Wind Shop  and some old favorites HERE too, that I had a hard time choosing, but I immediately had an idea for Lucy Loo 'Lucy the Grinch' so I just had to go with her.  I thought up the sentiment first, probably because I'm having such a hard time with my own holiday decorating, LOL, and actually bought the Spellbinder's door die just for this card.



Here's a better view of this fun digi.  She's colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils with Frosted lace Stickles details to her Santa Suit.  I've added epoxy stickers to the ornaments and gems to the lights, because I found that it was easier to give more branch detail by coloring right over them (oops!). Another thick layer of Stickles to the star on top and she was good to go.  Please join our holiday spirit and visit The East Wind Challenge Blog for fabulous inspiration by my teamies and be sure to play along.  And there's still time to enter our current Thankful FB Contest, which runs through December 17th.  See you there.

I'm adding this to Simon Says Monday ATG,

4 comments:

  1. LOL, you nailed this image with the perfect sentiment! Very Grinch like! Love the door die...I might have to look into getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out super cute, Donna. Really cool die, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic holiday card! Love the interactive door! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!