Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lacy Sunshine Dies and/or Punches


I had a great time playing at the Lacy Sunshine  Facebook Fan page during their Friday the 13th celebration in honor of the new Lady Heather's Curiousities Release.  It was my LUCKY day as I won several of the new creepy but cute (be still my heart!) images so I wanted to color one right up to use in the current Dies and/or Punches Challenge on the Challenge Blog.  Just in time, too.  WooHoo!  I've made a tag using my Nesties Arched Windows and Memory Box Small Spider Web.  The full moon behind is also a Nesties and the Tombstone is Cuttlebug.  The fence around the scene is Martha Stewart so I think I've got that all covered.



The adorable image is Myra Mains  (HeeHee!  say that slowly, pretty cute, eh?).  I printed her twice, colored her with Copics fussy cut, and popped the roses.  I used the color scheme to fit with the current Red and Black challenge at PunkYouGirl.  Myra is just one of a whole host of new creepy cute images available at the Lacy Sunshine shop under Lady Heather's Curiosities and Melancholy Moppets.  Have to say, I want them ALL!


Had a bit of a time photographing the dimension, but this is my best shot.  Gotta hurry and get this entered but you've got to check out the cool loyalty program they've got going, too.  It's explained on the Challenge post.  Have a great weekend.  I think I'm gonna be coloring.

I'm also entering this in the Left of Center challenge #14 No Designer Papers AND LOC.

11 comments:

  1. Very creepy cute, Donna! Love the little scene you created with all of the fun elements. You are quite the lucky lady with all of your wins.
    Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an elegant chiller you have going with this one, love the black,red and white, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely LOC and I love it! The spooky little scene is so cool. Thank you for playing with us at Left of Center xxx Keren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love it ;) it is so freakin Creepy!! ;) hahahahah hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I absolutely LOVE this!!.. The scene you have created is PERFECT!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it. She is gorgeous and love the colouring and everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, just love this scene. It is so you. Love every fabulous detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another fantastic creation,Donna and you made a great job of showing the dimension. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Donna! Now this is more like you I think, loved the Dilly Beans washi tape but this is definitely you! Fabulous image and love all the die cutting and the fussy cut roses! Gorgeous and creepy!! love it! Thanks for joining in at Left of Centre and PunkyouGirl with this creation! Best of luck for your challenges! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing creation love it thanks for playing with us at PYG this time good luck
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!