Friday, May 10, 2013

Dilly Beans Celebrations


Happy Friday!  It's a new challenge week at Dilly Beans and we're celebrating.  What you ask?  ANYTHING!  You can choose a holiday, birthday, anniversary, whatever your heart desires.  Now you'd have thought this would be an easy one for me, but actually not.  Too many fun choices at the Dilly Beans Shop but this sweet #156 Framed Girlie (scroll down the page to find her) caught my eye. I colored her with Copics according to the fun celebratory DP I found in my stash, framed her, and added a bow done with ribbon I'd curled myself.  "WooHoo" was added with my trusty Alpha Beads.  I guess she's celebrating the new challenge.  LOL  My teamies came up with some fab inspiration so pop over to Dilly Beans and have a look.  What are you gonna celebrate this week?

1 comment:

  1. totally adorable. Love what you did with the ribbon!! I HAVE to get me some of those alpha beads..love them. Super fun..I am going to have to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!