This card is sort of an apology to those who've had to put up with me for the last, let's say, week and a half. Trust me, I've been a real W (make that a B)itch. (Just ask Lillie! LOL) However, I'm sure whoever called me that today is extremely sorry (aren't you?) and will make it up to me in countless ways. : D Anyway, only SPECIAL people get to see that side of me.
This brings me to the current Stampotique challenge which is Spooky, Creepy, Crawly. Well, maybe not so much but I think Clover makes a fab witch and the expression on her face is pretty creepy (especially with a green complexion). Her hat was cut on my cricut from Mini Monsters. the sentiment is computer generated. (so that means I'm entering it, in case you missed that)
This also seems the perfect time to thank Andrea for passing on this (lovely?) blog award to me. Attitude? Moi? (Bite me!) No hon, just kidding, I consider an honor and thank you VERY much. So I have to list 3 things that make me different. HA! and then nominate 5 other bloggers of boastful attitude.
#1 I enjoy breaking rules so I'm not gonna answer.
#2 Refer to #1
#3 Can't you read?
Now on to 5 others with Attitude.
1. Margie!!!!! For those who know her, no explanation needed.
2. Carole This may come as a surprise to some, but not to Margie and me. LOL
3. Heather Even more of a surprise, eh? Don't let that sweet Soccer Mom exterior fool you. This chick's got all kinds of hidden 'tude!
4. Marlene who already got this award in another form, but Attitude with a capital A! (I just HAD to include HER!)
5. MARLENE AGAIN! Trust me, this chick's got enough 'tude for 100000 of these awards. (and she farts like a pro!)
Okay, so maybe tomorrow I'll get serious again. xx