Here it is one of my favorite holidays and I have nothing spooktacular to show you except my pic of my door decorations. It's from last year since I'm not quite finished yet (it really has been a montrous week!). I know it's TODAY!
As far as craftiness I have only some very simple and quick Christmas tags that I did as a DT project for Custom Crops. All were done with my Nesties and Cuttlebug folders in my Cuttlebug. they can be assembled in a jiffy which is great for those of us who are still wrapping on Christmas Eve. (Who Moi?) so if you'd like to see the specifics of these please click HERE.
I also received a Blog award from both Sandy and Kaye. They are lovely friends and fabulous crafters (although Sandy doesn't think she is but we're working on her confidence. LOL) Thank you sooo much ladies! Now for the questions...answered supposedly with one word. (I doubt that)
1. Where is your cell phone? Gone
2. Hair? Red
3. Mother? Heaven
4. Father? Heaven
5. Favorite food? Pizza (Seriously, I'm a real foodie but I can always eat pizza!)
6. Dream last night? None
7. Favorite drink? Wine
8. Your dream/goal? To be published.
9. What room are you in? Craft/computer room
10. Hobby? Card making
11. Fear? Alzheimer's
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something you aren't? Tall
15. Muffins? Banana nut
16. Wish list item? Copic air brush system
17. Where did you grow up? Hinsdale, IL
18. Last thing you did? Blog hop
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? 2 Pixie Bob cats, Goliath and Jezebel
22. Friends? Many
23. Your life? Comfortable
24. Your mood? Stressed (LOL)
25. Missing someone? Becky
26. Vehicle? Jaguar XK8
27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
28. Favorite store? Neimans
29. Favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Best friend? Becky and Lisa
33. One place you go over and over? Bathroom (I drink alot of water. LOL)
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? Boulevard in S.F.
Now to pass this on. I have soooo many faves. Hopefully they won't cringe. LOL Lots of these flying around so Hmmm...
Now I'm off to let these wonderfully talented ladies know what they're in for. Have a safe and Happy Halloween! xxD